Landlord Insurance in Robertsdale

Landlord Insurance

As a landlord, one of the greatest concerns you should have is about insurance.  Landlords are responsible for making sure that they have enough insurance.  All kinds of things can happen when you’re renting out a house, that’s why you should make sure that you are protected so that it doesn’t cost you in the future.


Cover Your Personal Property

A lot of the time, having tenants results in having property damage.  In a perfect world, a tenant would only improve the value of the dwelling with their every passing moment living there.  In the real world, your stuff gets worn.
If you’re renting out a furnished apartment and your furniture is damaged, your insurance will help.

Loss of Rental Income

Loss of Use is to the homeowner what Loss of Rents is to the landlord.  It’s a kind of insurance that pays for your lost rental income due to something that makes the house unlivable.  Bad things happen, either by natural disasters or by the people renting your house, and the result is that your house becomes unlivable.  While the house is being repaired, you lose money by not having a tenant paying you.  “Loss of Rents” insures that you get that rental money when your house is being repaired.

Landlord Liability

We’ve heard it all before… All it takes is for some guy to walk onto your property, fall down and hurt himself, then you’re in a mess.  He’ll expect you to pay his medical bills and lost wages due to no work.  Landlord Liability covers that, so you won’t have to worry about paying for everything by yourself.

Get A Quote!

With landlord insurance, we’ll give you a DP3 (dwelling policy 3).  If you’d like to get a quote for landlord insurance, you can call 251-945-6666 and speak with a professional insurance agent, or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within the next business day!


[customcontact form=4]

To talk to a customer service professional, dial 251-945-6666